i hate mopping the floor.

i hate mopping the floor. it's tiring. and this time my dad didn't even give me a warning in advance, so i wasn't mentally prepared for it. toady was tiring. during fenzu, the 3 sheng bu split up to play. so, zheng 3 had to go up to the 3rd floor carrying all the stuff: guzheng, stand, file etc. thank goodness i had the strength to carry all of them up at once. i didn't have to go down and up again.. then i mopped and wiped the floor with my knees. -.- i wonder if i have to go to pasir ris for the project tomorrow. nobody's replying me. i'll ask my dad to wake me up real early just in case. rrgh. i'm suffering from a bruise under my eye for some reason. ok, we've a guest. he looks like that guy from 爱也好,恨也好
POSTED BY platypuspower @ 8/28/09 8/28/2009 10:05:00 PM | Email me | Add me on MSN? | Back to top

 


It can't be outfought / It can't be outdone / It can't be outmatched / It can't be outrun

<< more OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
:: Layout by Poopsicle
:: Inspired by Linkin Park